MHS GENESIS is Here
The Department of Defense’s new electronic health record (EHR), MHS GENESIS, is live at U.S Naval Hospital Rota. MHS GENESIS is replacing TRICARE Online at this facility.
What is MHS GENESIS?
MHS GENESIS is the new EHR that provides you and your providers with enhanced, secure technology to manage your health information. When fully deployed, MHS GENESIS will be the single health record for service members, veterans, and their families. >>Learn More about MHS GENESIS
What is the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal?
Along with the new EHR, the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal is a secure website available 24/7 that gives you access to your health information. Through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, you can:
• View health information, including laboratory and radiology results
• Request appointments
• Communicate securely with care team
• Request prescription renewals
• Complete intake and screening forms in advance of appointments
• Access a health library
The MHS GENESIS Patient Portal is replacing the TRICARE Online Secure Patient Portal.
What does this mean for me?
MHS GENESIS and the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal are replacing TRICARE Online, including the patient portal and secure messaging at this facility.
• If you have a current TRICARE Online account, it will migrate to MHS GENESIS on 23 September 2023. No action is necessary by you IF you already have a DS Logon account. If not, please follow the directions below to create a DS Logon.
• If you don’t already have a TRICARE Online account, you can log onto https://my.mhsgenesis.health.mil/
using your DS Logon Account.
• If don’t have a DS Logon Account or if you have questions about DS Logon, visit the milConnect
website or call 1-800-538-9552
What happens next?
Appointment availability from July to the end of November may be affected and appointment wait times may increase as our staff adjusts to new technology and workflows. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we integrate MHS GENESIS to provide you with top-notch care.